Google’s Clock app gets update today after three months after the app was first released along with some new cool features. The update gets a new features including the ability to gradually increase time and alarm volume, interactive alarm notifications on Android Wear devices and more.
The update also let you choose your favorite timer ringtone, dismiss alarms within the Clock app “preemptively,” and control your timers from a system notification.
The official full changes :
– Gradually increasing volume for alarms and timers
– Choose your favorite timer ringtone
– Preemptively dismiss alarms within the Clock app
– Control timers from a notification
– Easier alarm and timer management on Android Wear
– Interactive alarm notifications on Android Wear