Motorola had launched Moto X Play somewhere in July. Motorola on yesterday launched Moto X Play in New Delhi, India.
Motorola Moto X Play is exclusively available on Flipkart with price starting for 16 GB variant is ₹18,4999 while the 32 GB variant is ₹19,999. Both devices will go on sale with Black and White color option.
Flipkart also offers a various offers along with Moto X Play like
1. Flipkart E-gift voucher worth ₹1,000
2. Holiday package to Goa for 2 Lucky Customers from MakeMyTrip
3. Travel Vouchers Upto ₹5,000 from MakeMyTrip (Retail Outlets)
4. 55% OFF (Up to ₹1,500) on Domestic Hotel booking on MakeMyTrip Mobile App (price shown is inclusive of this offer).
5. Stand a chance to win 100% cashback by sharing Moto X Play on Flipkart Ping
6. Free movie vouchers worth ₹500 from BookMyShow
7. Holiday package to Bangkok, Thailand for two Lucky Customers from MakeMyTrip
8. ₹1,000 cashback on Domestic flights on MakeMyTrip Mobile App
The Moto X Play features a 5.5-inch HD display and 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-core processor with 2 GB RAM. 21 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash light and rapid focus with a 5 MP front snapper for selfies.
The Moto X Play comes with 3,630mAh battery that is claimed to offer over 30 hours of usage on a single charge. With the turbo power charging feature with a 15 minute of charge provides the smartphone with enough to run for 8 hours.